Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Angel Tree

I had a great time tonight hanging out with some of the women in our church.  We met for dinner at a local Italian restaurant and then headed out to Target to shop for a Angel Tree Family.  The Angel Tree program supports needy families and provides children with Christmas gifts that they would normally not receive.

Gift giving is definitely my "love language," and I have been looking forward to this night.  We were lucky enough to be able to shop for the same family this year as last year.  There are nine children, and I was lucky enough to be able to shop for a two year old little boy.  It was as if I was getting to select gifts for Brady.


I feel fortunate to be able to share in this type of experience with such a great group of women.  The best part of the whole night, I came home to a clean house!  Garrett went to town making sure that the kitchen was clean, all the toys were put away, and the bedroom was even vacuumed.  What more could a girl want?

No comments:

Post a Comment