Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In Constant Motion

I have been slacking off in my blogging duties!  I love writing and sharing our life, and I get really sad when I find myself neglecting my posts.  Last week, I returned to work full-time.  Needless to say, I feel like I never stop moving from dawn to dusk.

I am thankful to be busy.  Without this activity, I am sure I would be very sad to leave my two little boys with our wonderful babysitter.  I vow to get better at posting on a regular basis.  As Brady would say, I am a little bit of a "Hot Mess" right now.  At least my house is almost clean, my laundry is almost all folded, and all the Christmas decorations are almost all up in the attic.

One thing I know for sure is that my children and husband are definitely loved, and I am definitely putting in a strong effort for my employer that has been so faithful to me over the last few months.  My life is pretty good right now even if it is not exactly perfect.  I hope you find time to finish your "almosts" this week and definitely find the time to be thankful for your "pretty goods." 

No comments:

Post a Comment