Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Two Months!

It's official!  Baby Ben is now two months old.  It is amazing to think about this.  My due date was November 3...he should only be six days old right now.  If I were to guess, he now weighs about 6 1/2 pounds and has grown almost 3 inches in length.  I am so thankful for our little miracle.

Brady continues to get bigger and smarter by the day.  Every Tuesday and Thursday he attends preschool at Jamestown Presbyterian Church.  Right now we are busy learning colors, what Thanksgiving is all about, and how to play a match game.  I also enjoyed bringing him to the grocery store to by dried beans on Monday.  He proceeded to tell everyone we passed in the aisles how he was going to bring his beans to chapel as an offering.

Today I also had the opportunity to catch up with a dear friend.  Her father has recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer.  Right now his prognosis is very good, but he will definitely be in our prayers in the coming months.  I am thankful to have someone like her in my life.  Although we do not have the chance to speak often, she is still like a sister to me - we never miss a beat when we get back together.

Lastly, I want to express how thankful I am for my husband.  He is a great father and an amazing counselor and mentor to the youth in our church.  I look forward to growing old together!  Hopefully, both of my boys will learn to be just like him as they turn into men.

No comments:

Post a Comment